Monday, June 9, 2014

If You Want to Get Serious

Ready for straight-up feedback from industry pros? Hone your craft, boost your odds of publication. Apply by June 28 for up to two in-depth critiques, on your partial OR full MG/YA novel, from Knopf executive editor Melanie Cecka and/or “editorial” agent Scott Treimel, STNY president. Seewww.childrenswritersworkshop.com for details and exclusive interviews. Intimate, in-depth. Teen feedback. Scott Treimel says: “When I can sit with a writer and share my analysis of where and how to improve a story—it is the most fun thing in the world to me.”

2 comments:

Novel Workshop Director said...

"Priority consideration" given on e-applications submitted through ***JUNE 28.*** After that, INQUIRE about possible openings for your full novel or partial! www.childrenswritersworkshop.com (click About, then Contact). Seeyou there!

Shannon Mackle said...

I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked.

I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

I told the relationship doctor everything,

He promised to fix my relationship problem.

I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

Never too late to fix your broken heart.

You can still get your lover back...

Fix broken relationship/marriage...

My relationship was restored as promised,

My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again

Everything happened just in 3 days..

I RECOMMEND YOU TO,,

Robinsonbucler@gmail.com. :-).

Search This Blog